19. Removed the main hatch and instrument pod to add fiberglass resin under the sea hood to plug
a leak. Reattached the hatch and pod.
20. Repaired, sanded and refinished with
tung oil the teak parquet-like cabin sole.
21. Made air vents for improved airflow in the engine box.
22. Added two grilles to vent the hanging locker.
23. Repaired leaks at three windows and at the port chain plate.
24. >> Made (Joyce made) expanding pockets for the inner walls of
the quarterberths for clothing and miscellaneous storage.
25. Repaired a broken out section of the collar around the mast hole on the cabin top.
Photo is post repair.
26. Added a solar powered vent to the main cabin roof hatch.
27. Replaced the topping lift line and transferred the Dutchman lines to it.
Replaced the anchor chain and shackles.
29. Painted the hull topsides with Interlux
30. Bought a new 135% genoa.
Replaced all of the interior cushions – new foam and new covers.