1. Add T to engine seawater pump inlet for fresh water on land
a ball valve on engine bypass hose for better temp control
3. Replace cockpit drain hoses
with PVC pipe and rubber elbows to provide better drainage and avoid blockage from water in hose low spots. This is
so any propane from the gas valve and grille can escape overboard.
4. Add a backup bilge
5. Repair and replumb manual bilge pump.
an FM adapter to VHF antenna.
7. Make a tool organizer for tool drawer.
8. Make a shelf for ring binders
9. Made a storage rack for chart books
10. Paint and reletter trasnom.
11. Reinforce stem fitting. (Through-bolt and backing plate instead of threading to fitting)
12. Add 3rd set of T-tracks near toe rail.